The Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) is a financial budgetary document that outlines all of the expenditures that the TPO is anticipated to incur over a two-year period. In addition to the expenditures that are listed, it includes the activities and job duties that the TPO anticipates on completing for those years. All MPO/TPOs are required to develop a UPWP in order to be eligible for funding from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
The biannually-updated UPWP is created in conjunction with a variety of partner organizations and the public to ensure consistency with the goals and mission of the organization. Prior to approval by the TPO, the draft UPWP is placed on the TPO website for public review and comment. The public notice period of the UPWP is described in greater detail in the Public Participation Plan. Similar to the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), the UPWP can be either amended or modified after the final draft is adopted.
Unified Planning Work Program Fact Sheet
- View the Unified Planning Work Program Fact Sheet
- Download the Unified Planning Working Program Fact Sheet
Current Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
Fiscal Years 2022/2023 and 2023/2024
- View Fiscal Years 22/23 and 23/24 Unified Planning Work Program
- Download a PDF of the Fiscal Years 22/23 and 23/24 Unified Planning Work Program
Archived UPWP Documents
Fiscal Years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022
- View Fiscal Years 20/21 and 21/22 Unified Planning Work Program
- Download a PDF of the Fiscal Years 20/21 and 21/22 Unified Planning Work Program
Fiscal Years 2018/19 to 2019/20